Moulded self-adhesive side mouldings - KIA EV6
- protect doors against damage
- moulded from a PU composite
- High resistance to impacts of other car doors (car park damage)
- Resistance to weather – no fading, no deformation.
- Satin finish
- High flexibility
- perfect fit onto car body profiles
- Easy installation – mouldings are stuck to the car body with a 3M self-adhesive tape
- Polish product
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Characteristics of RIDER side mouldings
RIDER mouldings are made of PU composite by moulding. Attractive design, no sharp edges and stylistic coherence with the car body line – it all make our product unique. Apart from the protective function, side mouldings enhance vehicle aesthetic qualities by accenting the nature of its lines. Even at the first contact, the mouldings show their top quality.
Benefits from the installation
RIDER car body mouldings ensure a very good protection of car doors and their ribs from bruising and scratches that can occur when parking in tight spaces. Mouldings are installed without interfering in the car body. They are installed with a 3M self-adhesive tape, factory-applied onto the moulding surface.
Mouldings are made of a PU composite. During a collision damage this composite neither chips nor causes sharp edges hazardous for the collision participants.