Rear bumper protective cover - Citroen Jumpy III
- It protects the bumper when loading/unloading the boot.
- moulded from a PU composite
- Resistance to weather – no fading, no deformation.
- Ribbed surface (in most models)
- High flexibility
- perfect fit onto the bumper profile
- Easy installation – the cover is stuck to the car body with a 3M self-adhesive tape
- Polish product
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Characteristics of the cover
The rear bumper cover perfectly protects the top surface of the bumper from rubbing, scratching or denting which can occur during boot loading or unloading. The cover fits the car model very well, the ribbing on its surface (if exists in a specific model) is consistent in style with factory components. It is moulded from a PU composite. It is flexible, with an appropriate hardness, does not deform and has a 3M self-adhesive installation tape applied.
Benefits from the installation
Thanks to applying the cover you will avoid high costs of bumper surface repair after damage that can occur during handling luggage when loading or unloading the boot.
In the case of a significant damage, the cover can be easily removed and replaced with a new one.
The cover design ensures a few millimetre space after closing the boot lid, to prevent rubbing the lid edge against the cover.